Telecommunication and Information Engineering Project Help

I am final year student pursuing Telecommunication and Information Engineering. Anyone with a final year project to kindly help?

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Various fluid drainage systems are attached to patients in wards. Often it is critical to know the quantity and rate of drainage as they may indicate emergency situations. It is difficult for the nursing staff to monitor these on a continuous basis.
    See if a level monitoring system can be developed that monitors such drains and uploads the info to designated recipients. Algorithms can be built in to measure rates and also create alerts for abnormalities.
    This ebook on force sensors may help.
  • hikari chan
    hikari chan
    hi im a ECE student , sir i need some ideas or suggestion for my thesis ,,can u help me by giving some suggestions? thanks
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    There is an increase of old people with dementia getting lost. One option is a wearable GPS tracker. Another is a Smart Tattoo. You can explore this area and suggest possibilities.
    GPS tattoo - Google Search

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Reliance Jio owned LYF smartphone brand has been rising steadily since its launch. Today it is the fifth biggest brand in the Indian smartphone market. LYF has different ranges of...
Considering the success of the recently launched Coolpad Note 3 it was inevitable that the company would launch the successor of the smartphone in the Indian markets. The Coolpad Note...
The 21st century has already witnessed unprecedented technological innovations and everyday, hundreds of new discoveries form a queue to structure an upgraded future. In the immediate past we have seen...
The world of fundamental physics and the scientists and researchers working in this domain experienced a major breakthrough by detecting gravitational waves, a 100 years after the renowned researcher Albert...
Hi Folks, Here's releasing our pilot project -"feathers" as mentioned earlier. Do like, criticize and support. For the best viewing experience, use headphones. Follow us on facebook & twitter. -Anoop