Techno-astrology: Will these 5 Predictions of Tech Disruptions in the Next Decade happen?

Design News says:

The year 2019 is here, which puts us one step closer to the next decade, one that will be amazingly disruptive in terms of technology. Many people fear disruption, but disruption has been responsible for many of the most exciting innovations.

Without getting messed up every now and then, we tend to hold onto ideas well past their usefulness. Then innovation doesn’t have a home and decay takes hold. It's an endless cycle of shredding and reinventing. And that reinventing makes progress possible.

So, with that in mind, here are five major disruptions to watch (and watch out) for in the next decade:

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Most of the employees in India (~93% of them) believed that the standard notice period in companies should be brought down from 90 days to 30 days. I wonder what...
I'm wondering what do our fellow engineers prefer - Video courses or text-based courses. We're planning for an upcoming feature on CrazyEngineers where we'd host courses from authorities from various...
According to foreign media reports, Indonesia's Deputy Minister of industry said on Jan. 29 local time that Indonesia's new electric vehicle policy will be finalized, and the future government will...
If you know its genuine please share the details.. 
Hi,I have total experience in Asp.net i.e. 10 years. I am trying to learn angular now these days. I want to ask that how much years i can survive in...