Technical stuff one should check while purchasing a motorcycle?

I wonder no one thought of this thread before! We've a good bunch of Automobile engineers & enthusiasts who can guide the rest of us [​IMG] with the technical stuff related to motorcycles.

So, all your motorcycle enthusiasts: What are the technical things one should check while purchasing any motorcycle?

Replies

• sriramchandrk
    sriramchandrk
    I have few queries

1. What is cc? hows it related to power ouput (bhp).
    It happens that 2 bikes of same cc deliver different bhp.

2. how are above 2 things related to mileage.

3. They tell that in CG (Centre of Gravity) is low then the drive will be too comfortable. What does this mean, and how to find this CG!?

4. Cant we have good mileage 2 stroke bikes? Quote few models if any.

Thanks & Regards
    Sriram

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There's a business idea brewing in my head since long time 😁and I want to learn more about how the water is treated before its bottled. Some of the brands...
Can anyone help me out that which project i will choose related to software field plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz its urgent plsss.............😔
Well I've literally spent over 20 hours searching and then came across this site, so hopefully this would help. I'm trying to put together an electrical system for a house...
Hi everyone 😀 am new member in this forum... my name is Wafa'a am from Kuwait and am studying mechanical engg. semester 4 at Austrlian Collage of Kuwait Am so...
1.could any one brief me with inter block interference?? Consider the case of OFDM, where a block of bits are sent on a subcarrier..when we talk about multi path fading.....