Survey: Intermission management in IT companies

Hello everyone!

I am a french business school student in Paris and I work part-time as a salesperson in an IT company. I am doing my thesis on the subject of "Management of the intermission period in IT companies" (or being on the bench 😛 ).

While working at this company, I realized that it is a touchy subject and it is not seen the same way by managers and IT consultants. I did a survey but I cannot give this survey to the consultants in my company for confidentiality reasons, dixit the company's management...

That is why I share it here, because I really need engineers' answers for my study to be relevant! Could you please take 2 minutes of your time and reply to my survey? It would help a lot.

Thanks in advance for everyone who will take the time to reply and help someone in need ^_^

Link: #-Link-Snipped-#

(You can change the survey language to English at the top right of the page)

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Opera Software is well known for bringing new revolutionary features like free VPN, built-in ad-blocking and power saving mode to its desktop and mobile browsers. Today it has unveiled a...
Is 2720 all part can you arrange me
Can anyone provide me information about Fuzzy control techniques?
Automotive and Aerospace are two big industries and use CAD software for engineering design and development. Which CAD software should i learn ? Today is not an era where any...
Hi everyone I am a Electrical and Electronics engineer.Now uptill 5th semi I had average+ marks (69%) and I was preparing for CDS but then I dont know what exactly...