Suppose I want to jam an audio signal then what approach should I take to jam the signal and how to implement it on matlab?

Can I use filter or there is some other way of solving this problem

Replies

• Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande

Hey #-Link-Snipped-#  there was old discussion on CE about Matlab codes for noise and jammers.

I recommend you to please visit this following CE post for details : 

Matlab Codes for Noise and Jammers

Also you can search online for more details :

some example :

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Foundation Pile when subjected to PDA Test1) Pile is deemed to have failed if total settlement under twice the design load exceeded 38mm.2) However, the pile still can achieved 2...
The intake manifold is one of the main performance parts of the engine, its main function is to provide a uniform and stable intake for the engine operation, to ensure...
I am mechanical engineer from Nagpur Maharashtra. I want to start the maintenance service in power plant steel plant and in industries.so how should I start from.which factors should I...
I am very confused between java .Net and Python. I can't decide which is best for me. I have done Electronic Engineering. I also got very less cgpa in engineering.I...
sir,I 'm cse final year student. I 'm interested in the area of data analyst .please suggest a project for me