when does all the admission process start ?? plz tell the approx dates

Replies

• abhi_01
    abhi_01
    hi..........meera.
    this is abhishek.
    i m arrving in 3rd yr of ee.
    the reg for doing summer training in iit has comleted
    nw u will try nxt year in d first week of june.
    marks doesn't matter.
  • arushii
    arushii
    hey meera,this is arushii here.it is not so within a few days registration for a workshop at one of the iits will end.if you can then look out for it.and if you get some useful info then plz let me know.i am also a student of 2nd year (ec).thnx.bbyee
  • amarendra
    amarendra
    didn't get anything on IIT sites...
    please post the link or mail to >
    thanks
  • Ravi gupta
    Ravi gupta
    hi..this is ravi gupta..i hve completed ma 2nd year with ME...i want to do summer training in iit delhi or kanpur..pls give me full details..
  • sun89
    sun89
    Hi guys

I also want information on summer training in IITs. I heard that IITs charge whole semester's fee for training there....is that true??
  • stupido
    stupido
    No No - you dont pay any semester fee for doing a training in IIT. At the max you have to pay the mess and hostel charges. But if you can do a good work, (publication material) you may get some pocket money to take back home.

Before applying, please do some self assessment are you up to the job or not. Just dont go there for time pass or for IIT name, will not be good for you and your college in long term.

Please do your home work correct, what you want to do, what interests you, for example you like Image processing and hate OS, now there is no way you will do good if you take a training for OS related job and that too under a prof. who is OS guru. so be careful.

all the best - do update me on your progress. all the best.
  • sun89
    sun89
    Thanks ๐Ÿ˜€

Yeah...I'll definitely update if I wud get a chance for training there...!
  • Mohit parnami
    Mohit parnami
    hey...
    this is mohit parnami,i m in ec 2nd yr,
    i too wanna do my training in IIT but dont know how to apply for it.
    i m very much intrested in robotics,so plzz tell me how to go for that???
  • Mohit parnami
    Mohit parnami
    hey...
    this is mohit parnami,i m in ec 2nd yr,
    i too wanna do my training in IIT but dont know how to apply for it.
    i m very much intrested in robotics,so plzz tell me how to go for that???
  • kumar sagar
    kumar sagar
    Sir,
    I m a student of ECE-IIIrd year.I want to course on Embedded System in this summer.So please provide me information in which places I do this course. Will they provide training certificate after completed this course because in IVth year training certificate is essential requirement.

Sagar Kumar
  • nakulkothari
    nakulkothari
    Hi guys..
    I am new to this crazy world.
    I ,too, am interested in doing Summer Course from IIT. But no method of how to apply in these courses have been highlighted in the above discussion. So friends whoever of you have got any information on how to apply there do post it as soon as possible.
  • anupam mazumder
    anupam mazumder
    I am a student of cse branch and interested in summer trainning in nit durgapur.Iwill be thankfull if you help me out.
  • siddhant agarwal
    siddhant agarwal
    hi i m sid i m frm 2nd yr i wnt to do summer training plz give me some info.
    nd my email id is
  • siddhant agarwal
    siddhant agarwal
    helloooooooooooooo
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @siddhant: Do not use SMS text in your posts.
  • daredadevil
    daredadevil
    yeah.... me tooo... i am from chennai... and i wanna undergo summer training too.... sigh.... google doesn't help much does it? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • chichhu
    chichhu
    what is gpa required to qualify the camp?
  • Alisha Arora
    Alisha Arora
    I want to do summer training at IIT. Kindly furnish the information on how to apply for the same. I am a third year student persuing b tech in computer science and engineering.
  • Adivy
    Adivy
    Hi all,
    For those who are interested in DSP-Digital Signal Processsing.They can join the 2 weeks training provided by IIT M- DSP Learning centre.They have summer and winter batches i suppose.
    Hope this post was useful for someone.
  • payaldutta
    payaldutta
    when is d exact date for applying in any iit for internship?and how to apply?please let me know

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name : S . Gopala Krishnan Engineering Trade : Electrical and Electronics Engineering... Location : Manipal Inst. Of tech. , Manipal University, Manipal, Karnataka, India, Asia, Mother Earth, Milky Way๐Ÿ˜Ž...
heyiii hi people..
resp siri m final year student of INSTRUMENTATION and CONTROL. I m looking 4 a latest technology seminar topic mst b related 2 my field.no matter hw tough it is...
๐Ÿ˜’ I wanted to know the different things each people are doing to reduce pollution?? and save this world...?? ๐Ÿ˜’
hi everybody, i want to do some interesting projects in manufacturing & tools section plz give energyising ideas related to field.i will be thankful