summer internship

Dear sir,

I am a 3rd year civil engg student from NIT, Jaipur. I wish to do my summer internship at bangalore, which is my home town. I had applied to almost a dozen companies with no success till now.
Can you please advise about how to apply for a company and ask them to post me at bangalore. To be honest, I'm not aware of the procedure of applying for these. please help me out

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello i am working on the project of smart materials. it is basically based on their properties and their future uses. so i request you all to please give me...
hi, i m mechanical engineering student. and i m looking for a project related to automobiles if anyone have related project or idea then plz uelp me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks.

hi

Hi ! I;m newbie in this forum, so i'll try my best to follow all rules n regulations in this forum. so really thanks to all of u...
guys i have a problem..i cannot use turboc compiler to compile a computer graphics program in my PC..i am using AMD 3600+ processor and nvidia motherboard..do any one help me...
.ExternalClass .EC_hmmessage P {padding:0px;} .ExternalClass EC_body.hmmessage {font-size:10pt;font-family:Tahoma;} We show that images of 50 frames per second can be performed on any screen by a 0,1 mW laser source which is...