Summer Internship Urgent

Hi,
I am a third year mechanical engineering student from VJTI Mumbai.I am looking for a 4-8 weeks internship programme in Bangalore in any of the following sectors.
Production,
Mechanical maintainance,
Autos,
Software.
Please help me out if you have any ideas about the companies which would entertain such student.(In Bangalore)

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Bangalore - I guess most of the companies do have internship programs. Have you approached any of the comapanies so far? How's the response?
  • kumarsatya89
    kumarsatya89
    Respected Sir/Madam,
    I am Satyendra kumar persuing mechanical engineering in 3rd Semester from Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad,UP.
    I am very much interested in doing a summer internship/training under the able guidance of some renowned professor or for that matter in any reputated mechanical company in India in the month june-july 2009.Kindly help me and mail the related information.
    I would be very thankful if you could help.
    Satyendra kumar
    B-tech(Mechanical engineering)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I know it may be premature (never hurts to think ahead), how about the idea of hosting the small talk interviews via online virtual meeting like gotomeeting or the like?...
Lecture # 5: Use descriptive titles that gives a clear idea of what your post is all about. (Instead of something like "Help needed") Just a suggestion to the Big...
Hello All.
CEans, Engineers are eternal. Engineers are persistent. Engineers are at the core of entrepreneurship. Leaving safe & secure job to do pioneering work in Outsourced Product Development in India, back...
[FONT="]In todays time has its own value and we all need to save it by some or other means. By considering the time factor I am looking for a secure...