Suggetions for a mini energetic project ideas...

Hi , this is my first question , and i would like some suggetions about a mini project for an energetic and enviromental engineering student ,that project should respect economics conditions as enviromental ones ...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

What are the projects that you've researched on the Internet? Which ideas did you like and why did you reject them? 

We'd need to know the direction in which you are thinking so that we can help you pick viable ideas. 

• Najlae El Abdellaoui
    Najlae El Abdellaoui

till now , i'm thinking about using kites for energy i liked this idea , but since this is my first project , it should as simple as possible but at the same time it should be creative..

I would like some ideas and directions from someone that have already worked on a project and how he searched and worked on it ... i'm asking because i feel lost 

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

While kites for energy is a promising concept. it is a bit away from becoming a commercial proposition.  It cannot be an individual's project as too many disciplines are involved. Ithas to be on a large enough scale to be meaningful. It cannot be a mini project.

Google Scholar

In the old radio days there used to be what are called crystal sets that harvested ambient RF energy and played local radio stations without extra power. This concept is now returning to harvest ambient RF/WiFi energy to power small devices. Maybe you can consider building a circuit and validating it for performance for a mini project.

Google Scholar

• Sangeeta Biswas
    Sangeeta Biswas

Latest Recruitment Details Are Just One Click Away

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi fellow engineers, I m looking for a foam to fill space between outer wall and inner wall of a homemade rocket. I need something that will not damage or...
i'm looking for some ideas about a project that respects sustainable developments conditions , for an example using solar energy in order to charge phones ..if you have any ideas...
Hi,We are a group of students from KTH and LiTH in Sweden researching the current needs and uses of robots on different markets. Technology today is very extensive, but technology...
The new e Commerce Policy has been enforced in India on February 1, 2019. As expected, the big boys of the e-commerce have been seriously affected and now we've the...
WiFi 6 aka IEEE 802.11ax is coming and it matters a lot more than you'd think. I thought I'd start a discussion to talk about the newest WiFi standard and...