Suggestions for CE: Higher Education

Hello CEans!

The "#-Link-Snipped-#" section has been a part of CE forums since its inception. We must decide the future of this section. Following are the suggestions for CE: Higher Education -
  1. Dissolve it : Merging this section with Chit Chat section, so that the existing threads in both GRE & Quantitative (Dis)ability sections are moved to Chit Chat section.
  2. Make it a sub-forum of Chit Chat Section.
  3. Continue to have it on the forum main page as it is adding value to the forum and does not look off topic. Rename the section and add following sections-
a. Masters In Sciences: To cover everything including GRE, MS courses,
Colleges information, discussions for those who are already persuing MS
courses.
b. Masters in Technology: Similar to above section
c. M.B.A : Engineers who opt for M.B.A through GMAT.

Do flood in your comments, suggestions & ideas. Let us make our forum a better place 😀 !

-The Big K-

Replies

• Neha
    Neha
    According to me,third option is the best.
    We can apply it and if it grows well,we can continue to have it..otherwise, we can go for any of the other methods specified..watsy CEans??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sure, third option gives us an opportunity to expand. I'm sure many of us would love to see those section on the forums.

Come forward and post your opinion! Its good to see when many people shout their opinion!

and the modification is for our benefit! So let the comments flood in!

-The Big K-
  • Rocker
    Rocker
    I suggest option#3. Good idea to have more technical discussions. I'll look forward to engineers from American Universities to share knowledge.
  • aashima
    aashima
    yes

I too would support the idea of the third option. Lets for the time being lay a little extra effort to initiate this section and make it as lively as any other thread. I am sure it won't take much of our time to make it an efficient and interesting thread. And once started, there won't be any extra efforts needed further. It'll go with its own pace. what say???
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    'Copying' this thread in this section from Feedback section for better visibility.

Express yourself and post your suggestions on how to make this section better. Every suggestion matters.

-The Big K-
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    feedback please

I don't like double posting, but it is necessary to get attention 😁 this time.

We are lagging on feedback about this section. Flood in your comments please. We badly need more ideas & feedback about this section.

Shout at the top of your voice!

-The Big K-
  • crook
    crook
    Biggie, third option is the best. We have so many active threads in this section.

Adding more sections will attract more engineers 😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It would not be wrong to frame gen Y as ipod,laptop and cellphone generation.Its hard to imagine life without these things. But the question which arises is, with this digital...
Hi, Anyone out there can help me on this issue! Two capacitors in a power supply board for a oscillioscope emiited smoke and by the time i took out the...
Since my childhood, I have been taught that there are 9 planets in all. But recent studies,has shown that there are 8 planets in all and PLUTO is not to...
Hi from Netramohan Kakati
I'm a communications engineering student and wish to know a bit about mobile tower capacity. Can someone tell me how many calls are handled by a mobile tower at a...