Suggest me projects related with artificial intelligence

suggest me projects related with artificial intelligence.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    nidhi agarwal
    suggest me projects related with artificial intelligence.

Well, how about a Chess Playing robot?
  • komputergeek
    komputergeek
    How about summarization tool i.e you will be given a paragraph,article or story whatever...You have to write summary of that.I think you will need to use natural language processing for that.I don't know whether that project is already done by someone.
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    Games are probably designed with artificial intelligence algorithms..
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    well, make a self learning system,all the above application will be met,as for games,no AI is used they are programmed that way!!!
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    Thanks for your comment.I did not give any specific example.That is my mistake..Minesweeper game itself is designed with Artificial Intelligence algorithm.Do you agree that?
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    No, Minesweeper is not having AI I think. The layout of the mines is varied each time the game is started. That's all it has. It doesn't configure the mines in run time, which is what an AI engine would do.

Now as for a project in AI, I would suggest... build a game that learns. For example, any simple game like tic-tac-toe can be taken, and you code some AI into it so that the engine learns each time the player plays with it and it becomes progressively difficult for the human to defeat the computer.
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    See this , You can understand that Minesweeper game is designed with AI... #-Link-Snipped-#
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    hi ms_cs,
    just went thru the link you provided. As i said, minesweeper is not an AI game. It's just that the guys in the forum you have mentioned held a contest to develop AI enabled minesweeper. The default minesweeper that comes with windows does not have AI.

@nidhi agarwal: well then, you can as well take up this intelligent minesweeper as your AI project. Rock on..
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    yaeh,thats true,all games are programmed that way,even if that game creates random difficulties,any system can be made AI,if they can learn or understand things by themselves!!!
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    What r the AI algorithms available to design game?
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    well engines are written for each game and then all components are figured out!!!
  • ronankeating
    ronankeating
    description of the difference between the left and the right filled under "Timeless Posts" on his blog:
    artmarketer

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi i am working in classification of texture images. can anyone help me with a code for k nearest neighbour classifier and also help me to create a training dataset...
NIT Trichy has organized Pragyan '09 Official Website: Pragyan 09 Pragyan is the annual tech fest of NIT Trichy. It will be celebrated from February 12th-15th 2009 in the NIT...
The LEADING GLOBAL FORUM for Transport & Logistics IT - Where Transport & Logistics CIOs and IT executives join Fortune 500 Supply Chain Executives for an exclusive high-level discussion of...
Recently I attended a lecture on Qt programming.There i saw a basic program written in Qt.I am really impressed with that.Now I want to play with Qt.But i don't have...
Hi Guys I am from kerala if any one from kerala then please respond.. if any one interested we can have a meet CEan meet.... What you think guys.....๐Ÿ˜