Stuck Up In A Job You Don't Like? What To Do?

From experience, I know that there are several engineers who are stuck up in the jobs they don't like. If they had a chance, they'd run away the next moment and do something entirely different. But there are many factors that come in their path to 'freedom'.

Do you think you're stuck up in a job that you don't really enjoy? What are the biggest issues / problems / concerns that make you stick to it? Can we help? 😀

Replies

• crazy_a
    crazy_a
    Good topic indeed.
    My situation: I am B.E. (E & C) 2009 passout. Currently working in a media company. I am planning to move to automation testing.

The problem in Indian IT job market is that it's not flexible enough to hire people like us. They hire college students for testing job with no knowledge about testing and are reluctant in hiring people like us. I find this so stupid.

Any suggestions/advice?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Absolute Zero's guide on how to know when it's perfect time to upgrade your computer. Follow it -
Can someone guide me how to install Audio drivers for Optiplex GX280? My operating system is Windows 8 (consumer evaluation copy).
Hey guys,I am having Teradata campus drive day after tomorrow. How is the company? Has anybody faced the interview? Does anybody know about the company? Help in preparing for this.I...
According to the Wealth Report 2012, India is set to become the World's Biggest Economy ($85 trillion) by 2050. The report surprisingly mentions two cities Surat and Nagpur as the...
Hi guys, I am confused between these two phones. I am planning to buy a phone next month. I need your help in deciding with one is better : Sony...