Startups Incubeted In e-Cell Of Your College?

CEans,

Why not tell us about the start-ups incubated in your college's e-cell? I see a new trend coming up among engineering colleges to host an entrepreneurship cell and incubate student started companies.

We wish to know about these startups and what are they working on. We'd also like to feature them on CE.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Recently, we made a call to all the student-startups and the companies started by students or fresh graduates. However, the response that we got was very disappointing. It's also...
How can we build a app that has 4 boxes and on clicking them boxes can be joined to other . Needd urgently ... plz help me out
Try to solve this and show your solution. 1. A stone is dropped from a well and 5s later the sound of the splash is heard. If the velocity of...
Hai friends i want to participate in workshops in my state, any one give my their list workshops in next month............
You are given two numbers A and B, You have to divide A by B without using division operator and modulus operator ? PS: Repeated Subtraction is not allowed.. I...