Starting a hydraulic engineering consulting firm

Hi everybody,

I'm going to start a hydraulic consulting engineering firm in a month by myself. I would like to start design for architecture consulting firm and when I will grow sufficiently carry hydraulic works (water distribution, sewage network...).

I learned a lot about the subject but one of my unsovable problems is this one:
Since I obtained my degree ( 2 years ago) I only worked in operation and maintenance. Even if I learned design through books and courses I don't have any experience in this field.
How can I convince potential clients that I can do the job ?
Should I decrease my fees to get clients ?

My personnal situation don't allow me to work as an employee. If I could I would work for a consulting firm to get some experience.

Thank you in advance for your advices !

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

All the iPhone fans without deep pockets, here's your chance to own an iPhone from the past for just about Rs. 29K. Grab it on Amazon.in before it's too late....
Does anyone tried SBI Global Debit Card with Paypal? I was successfully able to confirm my debit card on paypal, but when i try to make any transaction or purchase...
In 1980, John Goodenough invented Li-ion battery which worked due to movement of Li+ ions between the two electrodes. It has been more than 30 years and we are still...
Facebook is currently performing the trials on the new 'dislike' button. However, the button is being introduced as the part of the reaction emoji suite in the messenger and not...
Here is the code and the output. I don't understand why the output is a smiley. Can someone explain? #include #include void main() { char *s="hello world"; clrscr(); printf("%.*s", *s);...