start tube light instantaneously like bulb

i want to know that whether we can start tube light instantaneously like bulb without using starter using diodes only or some other electronic element

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    i think capacitors are the best option. just use a capacitor with a greater mfd than what is actually required.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, In one of my project, I need to send audio signals from HOST to the person. Audio signals will give directions (Left, Right, Go Straight, Stop, Go back) in...
I am currently installing two SPO 1460 nodes and would like to create a dcn management system via SDH dccM channels so as to manage the nodes remotely from a...
Can someone suggest very useful, computer related websites that we can use regularly? CrazyEngineers is of course one of the best website for every engineer in the world.
Hello, I need to know about Proxifier or application that connects vpn with socks/http proxy and how to design the same ?😁
Name😛raJal B Deshmukh *Engineering Trade:Information Technology Location:Nasik,Maharashtra,India *Occupation: student *Hobbies & Interests: Programming *Aim in life: To become Best in d World *I joined CrazyEngineers because:I think this is Great...