Speed estimation using image processing

I want to do a project on building a standalone system to detect vehicle speed using image processing. The camera position is fixed. Can someone suggest me the processor and the developing environment that would give a better performance and low cost solution. Can i use beagle board to do the same?

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Why don't you try tachometer?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Any upgrading or maintenance work on a functioning hospital should not inconvenience the ongoing service. I have been to some well known medical device manufacturing facilities in Europe, where I...
Somebody, help me with this question. Show that the following function is not continuous at the origin(0,0).
I need some help in writing script to poweroff client systems present in the lan from the server
BSNL Hello TV aka hellotv.in is a premium dial a video service which lets BSNL subscribers watch TV channels and videos by simply making a call to 51010. 1. Video...
Name: SUNIL REDDY K *Engineering Trade:Computers Location: Hyderabad *Occupation: Working Work Experience: 5months *Hobbies & Interests:Travelling *Aim in life: To become nice intruder *I joined CrazyEngineers because: All brains are...