Sony Playstation 4 To Be Announced In May 2013?

Okay, here's something really to look forward to - the Japanese electronics major Sony has dropped a big hint that they'll announce something 'big' related to their Playstation brand. Now, Sony's been keeping mum over their gaming console for a long time now and it's likely that the company will announce PlayStation 4. Codename for PS4 is rumoured to be 'Orbis'.

If Sony does announce PS4; it's going to be big news in the industry because an announcement from Microsoft may follow quickly (in just few weeks).

But we can't deny that Sony might just unveil yet another hardware reform of the Playstation 3; which it has done almost 3 times in the past.

Gaming aficionados, do you think PlayStation 4 will be announced this year?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I need to know all about SOLAR POWERED SUBMERSIBLE PUMPS. Please help.
Infosys seems to have delayed the joining dates again. I've been mailed by several candidates asking whether the joining dates for all the candidates recruited in the current season have...
CDAC CCAT 2013 takers, if you wish to discuss your results, ranks, center preferences, preparation tips et al, please use this discussion thread. I see that several threads are being...
I wish to know what exactly is baushinger effect? Can someone explain it to me, please?
Based on a true story! Do you know anyone who's done this? Share this with them 😉 Chuck