solutions for my crazy degrading battery

My battery dies crazy fast!!! well, the thing is, I often have my laptop plugged in when I use it(while the battery isn't removed), it's in my room and so it's most convenient to use. Lately though, the battery will die after around 30 min. I know they say to remove the battery if you're going to use it plugged in - but that's a hassle. Is it the cause that killing my battery? Or is there something else I can do to improve the battery? Should I have to replace it now? the battery is a 6 cell battery from . and what the manual suggests me is to remove it while connecting an external power supply.

Any thoughts will be greatly appreciated!!!

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    A little more insight about the age of the laptop can be of real help to all of us

Age is a prime reason for this error
  • babumoshaaye
    babumoshaaye
    Li-ion batteries usually give away in about a couple of years. And yes if you're using your laptop connected to the charger for a long time even after if its fully charged, the battery life degrades. Try replacing your battery and you wont face further problems!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I recently launched this site: https://beamsbending.com/Applet.html The java applet on the website is a tool for beam analysis. Its a beam calculator which draws shear force diagrams, bending moment diagrams...
It is Necessary to validate integer input given from user in c++??? if it is necessary what is logic behind it just give me clue about it......
The CE Weekend Debate has just concluded. It's time to post your experience and feedback. There are lots of learnings for us, which I will share soon. I'm however keen...
Kaustubh Katdare: ---------LETS BEGIN--------------- Kaustubh Katdare: sulochana anand - Go first. sulochana anand: good eve frnds Kaustubh Katdare: You only have 1 minute. sulochana anand: becacuse who can afford wats...
I'm currently working on a PHP project to create a web based code editor. It includes many PHP files. I'm now planning to convert them into python code to make...