Solutions 2k12 at Army Institute of Technology, Pune on Feb 19, 2012

Solutions 2k12 is a Technical Fest organized by Army Institute of Technology, Pune.

AIT, known city wide for its exemplary fest brings yet another year of adrenaline rush, an era of participation that will enrapture students for eons to come. The USP is rising above the shackels of being pensive and coming up with something concrete and fruitful.

It aims at ensuring a competitive environment among the students by encapsulating myriad of events. In a span of 3 days, there are 20 events that promises to keep you engrossed even in times of exhaustion, turmoil and fret.

The theme for 2012 is TIME, an acronym for Think Ideate Make Execute. The theme speaks for itself.

Events:
  • Code Red
  • Vulcan
  • Data Bus Pirates
  • Nand It
  • Impedance
  • Tech Quiz
  • Tech Sudoku
  • Gaming
  • Robotics
  • Spark
  • Contraband
  • Dream Weaver
  • Tech Snap Hunt
  • Contraption
  • Srijna

For more details, queries and registration; visit their website: https://www.aitsolutions12.com/

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friends have any of you tried the following. Wikipedia trivia: if you take any article, click on the first link in the article text not in parentheses or italics,...
CrEAdors 2k12 is a Technical Symposium organized by Sri Venkateswara University College of Engineering, SV University, Tirupati. It is a multi faceted technical symposium organized to bring out the real...
I-terzario is a National Level Technical Symposium organized by the Association of Information Technology, department of Information Technology, Sasurie College of Engineering, Tirpur. It is the third edition of the...
I would like to know what is the post of associate software engineer is all about? As a fresher what kinds of works I can expect? Kindly tell me what...
I need releaving letter from my company in order to join HCL. In this company I worked for 5k in begining for 1 year now they are paying 10k. I...