Software streams for electronics and telecom. engineers

If someone feels to be more interested in software and programing but his branch is electronics and telecommunication then what are his options?
I want someone to reply because I am in great dilemma and no one answered me last time.

Replies

• Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Hi Abhinav,

Worry naught. The way Indian IT companies are hiring, they include all engineers in their agenda. Also, the telecom sector in India is booming, that means software vendors need to make solutions for telecom service providers. You being educated in EXTC and with an interest in software would be a perfect fit there.

With telecom boom, comes network and infrastructure management, if that interests you then you have one more probable field in software.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey..shall one include the curricular activities and the prizes like good conduct in one's resume...me drafting a resume for my internship...😕 help please!!!
😕 Hi guys, For a project I am trying to implement the A/D converter on a PIC 16F877A by using it to read in 4 voltage values and convert them...
hi.... can anybody give me a link where completeness of metric spaces is explained well....or can somebody please explain me??😕
Can you give me 100 by just pressing 3 buttons on a standard calculator ? condition you can't press 0 at any time
could one tell me the latest online paper presentation contest dates?.