So, How Many Of You Have Began Using Google Drive?

Google Drive debuted as the Dropbox and other cloud storage services killer with its larger storage (Skydrive offers more), cheaper pricing plans and tight integration with Google Docs (in fact, Google docs is the new Google Drive). I've been using the service since the day it was launched to store few of the files I need across various devices. The service is just as good as Dropbox but I don't see any clear advantages yet.

Share your experience of using Google Drive.

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Never used dropbox..
    I think only and significant advantage is google docs. it also able to open zip files and view file list on web page.
    Best way to use all Dropbox+ google drive + skydrive and get 14GB free online data😁
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Will give it a try and see if it is any better than dropbox. I hear a lot of bad reviews already though. 👀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Don't know about the actual service, but this video is attracting thousands of views and comments:

For those unaware of what Google Drive actually does, this video is the simplest explanation.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I have tried Google Drive and decided to stick with Dropbox.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Looks like we've a month of cloud storage. With the launch of Google Drive service, the cloud storage market is getting crowded. People have been raising concerns over the privacy...
Hi! I am Aditya. I am currently a student in Indian Institute of Tech, Roorkee, India, pursuing B.Tech. in ECE.
Get ready to learn something good for this summer! I stumbled upon a best set of learning stuff for those who are interested in HTML5. These tutorials are from the...
Like my engineering field and like to become a capable engineer one day.
Hi, I am from Jakarta, Indonesia. Now, I am a freelancer. My back ground study is physic/instrumentation. I used to work in private telecommunication company in Indonesia. Hopely, we can...