Snake Robot (Robobusiness 2008)

Those interested in robotics will love this -

#-Link-Snipped-#

What do you say? ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    That is so FRICKING awesome! Great find biggie! I really want to see the wireless version in action.

[EDIT: bunch of vids here: #-Link-Snipped-#]

I've always had respect for the guys from Carnegie Mellon, especially their image processing research.

Other than the K.I.S.S principle, I also believe in looking at nature as the best source of ideas ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Can we have something 'cooler' than this as a 'CE Bot' ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    hahaha, perhaps in CE Bot v3 ๐Ÿ˜‰ With a basic platform, its only natural that we improve it over time!

In fact, check this rescue robot: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • gohm
    gohm
    Wow, that is amazing!! Yet again CE proves to be a little shining jewel of a resource. This forum rocks! Incredible advance in robotics. Thank you for sharing this.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Wow, this was just so unreal man. I could have kissed you for such a find๐Ÿ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The psycology of a successful engg. is :- "Dare to think, but care to achieve it....." Its true for all famous persons. Just realise the depth of meaning of this...
Got any innovative ideas in Biomedcial Engineering,......๐Ÿ˜›Ure place is right here๐Ÿ˜›!!!!!!!
I am happy to be associated with u people. If anyone have some on Titanium welding pl feel free to ask me๐Ÿ˜
Is anyone came across the tar compression of too many files using org.apache.tools package... I do have problem when i tried to compress the file name with japanese character Plz...
hi all i want to capture the pulses coming on the parallel port from rotary encoders using C. for that i have written the code using C. even though it...