sms interfacing using MPU 8085

Hi guyz,
we are doing a project regarding security system and we need sms interfacing using 8085.
I know that it is possible through 8951 but please if anyone can share how to achieve it through 8085.
Thanks

Replies

• binu_ji
    binu_ji
    Interface a USART controller with 8085 and write your program to give AT commands to the mobile or gsm modem through the usart controller.
  • sahin5002
    sahin5002
    u can do it using pic16f877a . there r two pin for tx rx . with these pin u can communicate with any gsm moduler. or any mobile phone

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

if i will use barnoulli's principle which says that fluid flows from higher to lower pressure area so in case of wind mill if we be able to give a...
i wants to start doing programming with webcam how can i use a webcam to detect objects placed in front of them
I am interested in designing and building a multi-stage reciprocating gas/air compressor (and ultimately mini compression/decompression chamber). My background is in software engineering, and design. I completed a several(hobby) projects...
just go to cmd and type netuser thats it!!!!!! now the windows will work on ur password!!!!!!
500GB external drive offers three different interfaces If your laptop doesn’t have a 1TB drive, then there’s a good chance that one of these days you’ll need a little extra...