Smartphone App for CrazyEngineers

Seeing that CE has gained quite a number of mouths going, and more number of members and posts being updated daily, shouldn't the moderators think of making an app for smartphones?,thus making it more accessible!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, the topic has been bought up a few times and we do plan to release an app once we ensure that an 'app' will actually add to the overall experience. As of now, being a 'content' driven portal, an app won't add much value.

You might have noticed that CrazyEngineers works perfectly on all mobile devices and smartphones by adopting a responsive design (borders and layouts adjust themselves to the new screen size on the go). The only thing we miss in the current setup is the 'push notifications'.

Plus, we'll also need to cater to different platforms - iOS, Blackberry, Windows and the development costs for the same would be huge; for a decent app. To summarise, we will definitely launch an app when the right time comes.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi All, A very good morning.... My brother is persuing BE mech. They have KPIT to come on campus recruitment. Hunting down the details i found that the students selected...
After NASA started calling for projects to invent habitats for Mars using 3D printing technologies, the French Design Firm 'Fabulous' couldn't resist coming up with their own design called SFERO...
hi mam.. i m doing final B.E. in mech ... i am planning to write the production engineering in gate exams 2016.. wat r the opportunities?
Dear all participate following are my questions. 1)HOW DEFINE DEPTH OF MAN HOLE IN PIPE LINE WORKS 2) How avoid crack in concrete of Road (CC ROAD IN M.30)(Panal size...
dear all kindly suggest which is the best option me i have completed my b.tech computer science and now working in wipro as a Technical Helpdesk