Small Talk with Subroto Bagchi - Let's Kiss The World With MindTree's Gardner

CEans,

We were speechless for a minute when we had 'yes' from Mr. Subroto Bagchi for the Small Talk with CrazyEngineers. He's an inspiration, guide & role model to thousands of "High Performance Entrepreneurs". He co-founded MindTree - which today is one of the most respected companies in India. His two books (viz.The High Performance Entrepreneur & Go Kiss The World) continue to inspire thousands of young professionals around the world.

We are extremely proud & excited to have Mr. Subroto Bagchi, the gardner of MindTree. Check out our Small Talk with Mr. Bagchi (SB) :-

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Great Interview! His blog is an interesting read too
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CE: Sir, thank you for sparing your time for us. What is your message to our CEans?

SB: Build value for others in everything you do.
    I loved those words!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hiiii everybody, Do anyone know how Partial-Band Noise Jammer, CW and Multitone Jammers work? Where and when the each type of jammers are used? Someone please explain to me. Thank...
Hi..i m in ma final yr of EE n' need some help regarding ma project. i'd like 2 do something on power system. i m not particularly interested in microcontroller...
hi...m in ma final yr of EE. i need sum ideas regardin ma seminar this semester. Please don't suggest anything tht is highly techical. if its possible 4 u 2...
CEans, We are damn-so-very-much excited to announce the return of CrazyTee Design Contest! This time, we have joined hands with Myntra (Best custom, personalised and unique T-shirts, Mugs, Calendars, Posters,...
All the discussion related to CrazyTee Contest to happen in this thread! Read the announcement - CrazyTee Contest All your questions, queries, doubts - post them in this thread! ๐Ÿ˜...