Skills or Things required to get a good job at top companies within one and a one and a half year?

Mam, 

My Question is -What are the skills or specifications Top Companies look for an employee and What they Look For and Recruit Engineering Students while They Were pursuing Their Engineering Studies They Recruit Within one Year or One and a half Year.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Welcome to CrazyEngineers. Avoid starting your questions with 'Sir or Mam' because this is an open discussion community and anyone can respond to your questions. 

What do employers look for? 

In one word - can this candidate be accepted in my project and will I feel comfortable working with him/her. But getting an answer to that question is difficult. That's the reason, employers will look for -

1. Sound technical knowledge of engineering studies
    2. Proven academic record
    3. Knowledge and technical skills required for the job

You haven't specified your engineering branch and I'm not sure if you're looking for answers for recruitment in specific industry. In general, you'll be required to know what you've studied in four years of engineering degree course.

If you've additional skills, they'd love to know about them as well. In general, the expectations from fresh graduates are not much. 

Try developing complementary skills sets - that go with your engineering degree. If you are studying computers, employers would love to know the proof that you are good at coding and know programming. 

I hope this helps.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have completed my 12 in 2006  with 59 %  and then completed my grad  externally in 2016 with 75 % can I get an IT job and where can...
I graduated in 2015 and landed up with a job in software company getting a package of 4.5 lakh.but I no longer feal the zeal to work here.it is quite...
My friend has good percentage in 12th and b.tech above 65% but due to some injuries he has low percentage in 10th class approx 50%. Now he wants to join...
The first ever AI-based astronaut assistant – a 5kg free-flying plastic sphere called CIMON  (Crew Interactive Mobile CompanioN) – has passed its first tests on the International Space Station with...
http://epaper.newindianexpress.com/c/34147224