Sitting makes a sitting duck of you for many diseases. Get up and go!

Many of us sit in a cubicle for hours. When we do get home we again sit, may be in a couch and waste time, well, let us say pass time, watching TV. The point is that most of our waking hours are spent sitting.
This may not be a good thing at all. Many studies point to the major health problems generated by just sitting.
Fortunately once realized, the problem can be solved easily. It is the realization that is difficult.
So, how about getting up and going, right now?
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Mark Post, a Dutch scientist, is working on producing meat products from cow stem cells that has an enormmous potential to revolutionise the meat industry and minimise environmental issues. Patrick...
I'm hooked to Gmail ever since it was launched in private beta years ago. The clean and 'minimal' interface got me addicted to the service and till date; I've never...
Hi, I am doing B.Tech. in Biomedical Engineering and wish to pursue masters in the same field later. How many seats are alloted in IITs for M.tech. in biomedical engineering,...
Owners of the playbook should quickly head over to the settings tab on your tablet and check for the firmware upgrade. The new OTA firmware upgrade brings loads of new...
It looks like the Indian Government is taking social network seriously. Few days ago the Government really went bullish against the social networks banning all the 'objectionable' content. But the...