send me any project ideas in mechanical engineering

i m doing my final year B.E.Mechanical . pls anyone send me ur ideas for my project.

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    First of all welcome to CE. It would be nice if you introduce yourself in the CE intoductions section. Read the the Sticky threads in the CE Newbie Training Section and try to follow those points.
    This is important. You are new here and people don't know you. No one is going to come and ask you who you are, you have to introduce yourself. You will also make a good impression on people by doing this. And also it is true that when a popular or a person whom others know asks something, he/she gets a better response.
    Also double posting is bad manners on a forum. Its just not done.
    Now I hope you will follow what I have said.
    And now for your answer, be a little specific. The list of projects in all fields are endless. You will have to be specific and give some details on what you have in mind.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Here's a little guide to find a topic. Hopefully it'll be useful 😉
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • rekha.s
    rekha.s
    😒 i would like to get much ideas in project related to railways,mechatronics,manufacturing field
  • rekha.s
    rekha.s
    m rekha, doing awesome in my curriculum, i interested in doing a project related to railways, but exactly m not specific in what to pick my topic as, can u guide abut this ??
  • rekha.s
    rekha.s
    Hi,i really need a quick solution to my query as i have shorter period to carry out. please look into it. i would be thankful to you

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Please help us compile mechanical engineering related project ideas. Please post your ideas here so that we can share them with others on CE. If you've already done a...
We won't do spoon feeding - Guys, get your ideas from this :- https://www.thinksimple.moneycontrol.com/detail.php?id=9 That's Smart Agricultural Cycle. The key is to identify the problem and then use your engineering...
Hello CEans, The fact is - we are growing; faster than ever before. Going forward, we need to be more organized that we are right now. That's the reason, CE...
hi....... do someone know about something that can generate an electro magnetic pulse 😉
thank u crazy engineers... i am happy to be here.... i would like to have some guidelines for my project.... will you help me..if so...pls give me some advice about...