Search window opening on double click

I am facing a problem in my computer that whenever I double click on folder to open, a search window is opening instead of folder. This is happening in sub folders i.e. My document folder in C: drive. Means I can open the C: drive contenets my double click but on double clicking on My document folders the search window is opening. Same the case is true for other folders also & other drives also (D:, E😀.
I am using Windows XP & having three drives in partition.
Further to add that if I right click on folder (i.e. My document folder or else) I can see a window having first option as search, second as Opening third as explorer etc.. Hence I have to click on second option to open the folder.

Kindly let me know the solution to this problem.😒

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello all , I want to know what is meant by a coupling capacitor? I googled up to find that In analog circuits, a coupling capacitor is used to connect...
Hi, can any one Please tell me how to calculate ROM size for the source code. E.g:- Imagine my source code is 1000Lines of Code. What shall be the ROM(Microcontroller)...
hi friends. I am going to do project on minimizing the power consumption.so by running the air cooler with solar energy.plz tell me comments and suggestions on this project........
Register now at the website , a place where students from all over gather to learn, grow and have fun discussing a wide range of topics in forums. This site...
Hi ... I am a II year ece student....do we have any software to perform the Electronic circuits..other than Pspice/orcad