saving electricity

hi :smile: all CEans...actually one question that always comes into my mind is that as we all know that much of electricity is wasted in line loss or sum other kind of factor like heat etc....isn't there any way to reduce this loss...yes there are semiconductors which have no resistance...but they are practically naot faesible...isn't there any practical way of reducing such line loss.....plz...give your comments...

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi folks , i m working on a project in which i m taking input from a sensor to the uc 89c51 using external interupt ! on interput generation i...
CEans! Join me in welcoming a new feature on CE forums 😁! The Quick Reply! Its there at the bottom of page! Very easy to use! I hope you will...
CEans, To all those who want to understand how the newly introduced 'quick reply' feature works, this is the thread for you. You can try out everything in our Newbie...
wassup ...........😁
Team CEans, Lot of CEans wanted to know if we are arranging CE online conference. I guess its a nice idea since we haven't had a conference since long. Last...