Satyam News: Where the hell is Raju?

Satyam scam, India's biggest corporate scam so far, has making headlines everywhere! I want to know there whereabouts of the mastermind behind the scam, Ramalinga Raju.

Satyam says he's not absconding. Raju's attorney says he's in Hyderabad. Newspapers and TV folks say he is in USA or Dubai.

Guess what? I know where (the hell) Raju is. Watch this video -

[youtube]bNF_P281Uu4[/youtube]

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Right now, cannot see the video. I doubt whether he is alive or not.๐Ÿ˜•
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Oh he is having a much needed break!!after years of slogging and toiling he got a real vacation,vacation from work!!!!last reported he was seen in Hyderabad checking out tourist destinations in US of A!!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Those who can't see the video - its 'Where the hell is Matt" ๐Ÿ˜‰ Matt's been dancing at locations all over the world ๐Ÿ˜
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    ha ha ha,hey biggie how it feels to get invovle in scams???
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    I dont think he has left the country. He must be very much in Hyderabad or around.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Watch the video. He's dancing around at various location around the world.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Biggie, that's a really cool video! Check out his outtakes too ๐Ÿ˜€

I found his new one here. Where the Hell is Matt (2008):
    [youtube]zlfKdbWwruY[/youtube]

Check where the first location is *grin*

[EDIT]

I know this is off topic from Raju's whereabouts, but the Matt video is quite inspiring ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I had posted where the hell is matt video long time ago, I think. Stride folks sponsored his journey around the globe ๐Ÿ˜ .

Recently, I saw him doing the same dance for VISA folks!

Go Raju Go! ๐Ÿ˜
  • aashima
    aashima
    Busted!
    He has finally surrendered to the Andhra Padesh's DGP. Wonder why did he choose to change the state but thanfully he is out in open at last.
    The million unanswered questions might get the answers now!
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    Raju goes to jail.

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Okay, here's the news I knew would come out. Post the biggest corporate fraud in India, there are predictions that Satyam computers may lay off 10,000 of its employees. Satyam...
I am a small business entrepreneur dealing in garments. I want to expand my business and looking for some guidance and help. Thanks in advance.
I am doing a project on controlling computer mouse through eye movement. In my project, I have to take digital images of the eyes at regular intervals of time and...
Hey guys, Can somebody please give me url, from where to download the latest Novell netware OS? I learned it is free for download. Googled for the url but could...
Hey CEans! I have recently entered the realm of aerial photography, and know nothing about it at all ๐Ÿ˜‰ My aim is to capture an image of the ground from...