running? anyone?

How many of us are into running? running though is tiresome most of the time, the 'high' you get after running is just amazing. Experts say running necessarily doesnot mean running is running only when you run like Bolt. All forms of speed walking, jogging, slow running , combination of running with walking can be considered as running. The 'blerch' part kicks in though while making oneself get up and put on those running shoes.

Th comic by oatmeal perfectly describes this situation
The terrible and wonderful reasons why I run long distances - The Oatmeal

Replies

• lal
    lal
    If speed walking is running, I do that daily. I always feel like "I'm late", till I reach the bus bay 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

At a time when brands are trying to dethrone each other in the performance benchmark tests, imaging has also become an important criterion in deciding which phone is better than...
What about placements at CDAC and life after CDAC ? Please help ,thanx in advance
Sony’s IFA presence might have been overshadowed by its flagship Xperia Z1 and VAIO additions; we just cannot ignore other releases from the Korean electronics giant. In this article we...
Samsung Electronics, the Korean electronics giant has unveiled the Galaxy Note 3 and it's one heck of a smartphone or 'phablet' as many of you would like to call it....
Samsung's unveiled the Galaxy Note III a few hours ago but I couldn't find the details about the kind of glass the display uses? On Galaxy Note II, I thought...