Rockmelt Browser

Now a days I am using Rockmelt Browser and it seems to be good. It is made on Chromium platform, so its as fast as Google chrome(my favorite....πŸ˜€). The best feature is that it gives you a total different social networking experience. It provides two different panels on both sides(left and right) which tells you who is online and keep you update what is happening. I dont think after using it, I will open my facebook page(except for watching pictures and videos). Its only available by invites. So, if you need it, you have to find someone who can invite you to use this.

P.S.: Sorry, my invites are over....πŸ˜€

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Same topic is covered on VoiCE.

Read this: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    oh....i didnt know you have covered this topic in Voice....πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear friends, Normally, it is not that easy to calculate the turbine performance and efficiency based on the operational / process data. However, detailed calculations from different references and books...
Hi friends today our CEan Manish Birthday Happy Birthday "Manish" May all your wishes come true and have a happy and successful life foreverπŸ˜›πŸ˜› πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰:myparty: Tell me how you are...
HEY GUYS m persuing ma be in electronics and instrumentation. m looking forward to do ma industrial training somewhere outside d india do suggest me some places where i cn...
Hi friends there is another CEan who is celebrating birthday today. Many more happy returns of the day "Mohit". Wish you a happy and prosperous life forever. πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰:myparty: How you...
What is the difference between Port Address, Physical Address, Logical Address. How and at which OSI layer they are used?