Review our website

Hi CEans,

Its great to be a part of this wonderful community. The inspiration and knowledge that i gain by going through the forum is enormous.
Gathering such inspiration from all the creative people that i meet everyday, me and a friend of mine together we have created a website designed exclusively for talented creative individuals.
our website is

The idea of our website is to bridge the gap between 'gurus' - teachers and 'shishya' - students. A person willing to learn art, music, dance, drama or any other hobby can visit our website and find out the institutes listed in their city of choice.
Our website also has a list of online resources for pursuing a particular art.

We also plan to create a my profile section where anyone can upload their work of art in form of images, videos or any other related media. This section is under development though.

Its a free website , we developed it because we love creativity.

I request you to have a look at our website and comment on it. comments and suggestions is very much required to carry our dream further and build a good website which celebrates creativity.

Thanks in advance.

Prithu
Proud to be a CEan

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: www.hobbygurukul.com

No links please.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all! I wonder how feasible it would be to run a container terminal without paving the ground. Also, I wonder how a badly constructed unpaved road could be temporarily...
hai friends can any one suggest some hot topics in thermal field
hello friends... can anybody give me the list of Pneumatic related mini projects?? i am little confused while selecting them...
guys plz help me to write this progam 123454321 1234 4321 123 321 12 21 the numbers must be printed in this form.😕
Hi all, Answer this now.. I have a weighing scale and there is an empty plastic bottle on the scale. A certain reading is shown in the scale. Now, a...