Resignation Letter Template

CEans,

Those who want to resign from their current jobs for whatever reason, here is a nice Resignation Letter Template for you -

To:

Email Subject: Letter of resignation

R/Sir,

Please accept this email as a notification that I wish to resign from the position of with effective from .

This was not an easy decision to make. Past have been very rewarding. I enjoyed working for you and being a part of a [or managing a] very successful team. I do hope our paths cross again in the future.

Sincerely,

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

my final year project is creating two autonomous robots, one with an arm that picks an item with a pre-specified location and the other with a box to carry the...
Am a new member of the crazyengineers.My name is IGILAR AZUBUIKE,am a nigerian and am studying electrical eletronics engineering majoring in communication.I would like to say hello to all members...
Hello CEans... My name is Santhosh... I need to use friend template function as member function in inheritance's derived class... i'm not getting how to use it... please anybody can...
Hi All, I am having the same query posted before .... I have completed my Engineering in 2005 in Instrumentation Engineering But after my completion of Graduation i shifted to...
Hello CEans... My name is Santhosh.. i need to install Lexical analyzer and YACC into Kubuntu 8.04 or fedora 8... Please anybody help me out for doing this...