Requirements for a civil engineer as business startup

Hi, I am M. Tech in Civil engineering having 10 years of work experience in civil engineering now want to start my own business -as design engineer ,consultant or contractor ..so can any one suggest me what may be the simple way and paper work required for the same.

thank you for kind suggestions will be waiting for replies .

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Amit - the first thing to figure out would be whether you wish to get into business as an individual or have partners (co-founders). If you are going solo - it's better to register a proprietorship entity. It's the simplest form of setting up business. You can get it done from any CA in your city/town and the expenses would be under Rs. 5K. 

If you have co-founders and want a more formal setup - you may look at establishing a private limited company in India. If you have any specific questions about any of these, ask them below. 

It's not clear whether you wish to have more information about what business type to venture into OR the formalities involved in establishing a business in India. Let us know and I'm sure our fellow engineers will help you out. All the best; and welcome to CrazyEngineers!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have been selected for LTI on 29 Jan 2019 and I received offer of employment letter the same day and I am currently waiting for joining date .We were...
I am sure that many CEans will agree with this:As professionals around the world feel increasingly pressed for time, they’re giving up on things that matter to them. A recent...
I want to do an internship at DRDO OR ISRO , there for I want the list of scientist' contact  by which I can apply directly for internship under them
I stumbled upon this new robot from Boston Dynamics and I'm unable to figure out if this robot is cute to too scary (given the movies it can make). You...
I'm a student of 3rd year nd I don't wanna go for placement . So kindly tell me what I do for government sector?