repacement of water in cooling system of automobiles

using water as coolant in automobiles makes the vehicle bulky and decreases the efficiency.don't we have an alternative for water?can we use some specific derivative of methane in place of water?

Replies

• Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    using oil could be an alternative..synthetic maybe..
  • gohm
    gohm
    Actually doesn't internal cooling increase motor efficiency and capability over air cooled? Yes, the power loss from multiple pto's (pump,fans) does rob power, however the ability to run larger engines with higher, more precise tolerances offset that? Looking forward to hearing all the great ideas on other substances to replace water for heat dissipation properties.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Looks like we've (yet-another) iPhone killer lined up in December 2009. The phone 's called DROID by Motorola. Following are Droid's available specs - 5 Megapixel Camera OMAP3430 processor Slideout...
I am considering a card based on ATI's HD 4670 or 4650..My budget is around INR 5000/-. I am looking for a mid level graphics which should allow me to...
The Internet Movie Database turns 19 today. On October 17th in 1990 Col Needham published a series of scripts which allowed you to search a lists of credits collected by...
Software of pro E.
can u genrate matlab program for savitzky golay filtering method for matrix data