Remember Google Wave? It's Dead!

Google wave is finally dead. Engadget reported: #-Link-Snipped-#

I wonder how many of Google's product really become successful and last long!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Did anyone use Google Wave, ever? 😁
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I don't think anyone touched it. 😛
    I remember this thread here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    It really was so complicated to understand (so unlike other Google videos). But I am looking forward to know from CEans who have used it about what really went wrong with that product.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I have used google wave.. Its was just great.
    problem is, when it was launched . It's too complicated for general users, took too much time to load.
    If it would launched today with some ligher version and intergration with android, It would be a very good tool for live collaboration.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

While we are just a few hours away from the official launch of Samsung's next flagship "Galaxy" series phone - The Samsung Galaxy S3. However that has not dumped the...
Dolby is a name associated with high quality music and I'm wondering whether the newly launched Karbonn KT81 phone with Dolby Technology really has any better quality audio than our...
CEans, The USA Science & Engineering festival was successfully conducted over the weekend. CrazyEngineers was official partner for the event. Check out the video created by our friends over engineering.com...
Name: Uzoma Engineering Trade: Mechanical Location: Nigeria Occupation: Employed at the moment..Working with British American Tobacco here in Ibadan Nigeria as a Manufacturing Executive/Technical Operator Work Experience: Operating/Maintenance of Cigarette...
Hi i need some help. I have a project to do for my electrical engineering technology class and i have no idea what to do it on! Can you give...