Regarding doing my pg in astronomy after my BE in cse

Hello sir/mam 

Now I am doing my UG in CSE and I am well interested in doing astronomy in as my PG and I have some knowledge about space and I am updating myself in astronomy 

So is it possible for me to join astronomy as my PG if so how ? And where ? 

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Any waste material that can replace lime in cements or concretes and should have equal or greater properties as compared to lime.
I am about to start my final year project. I have researched and found that i would have to have my hands on image processing and object recognition through machine...
I'm requesting all our CEans to cricique the design of this website. We already have received feedback from many CEans here and via email in private, and we've noted them...
I am a student in Electronics domain. And I want to know if better opportunities can come my way if i join CDAC rather than TCS? Another reason for me...
TE has this to say about the future for Two Wheelers:http://www.te.com/usa-en/industries/truck-bus-off-road-vehicles/insights/connected-two-wheeler.html?te_bu=ict&te_type=other&te_campaign=oth_glo_two-wheel-sae&elqCampaignId=26828