Reference Id starts from DT having trouble in forming teams

Im unable to form teams with my friends having reference no. starts from CT but also i dont want to delete my account is it not possible to change reference no from DT to CT

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Some context or background of this question would help us understand what exactly is the problem. Which account are you talking about? What is CT and DT and which reference ID are you talking about. 

Requesting you to add all the appropriate details to your question.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How design a multi pulley & belt system that ensures positional accuracy at end?I'm designing a SCARA robot. All the servo motors will be placed at base and driving force...
Please send it early project details about water simulation with source codes
I am a 2018 fresher looking for job and I am not getting the proper way to find jobs. Most of the Jobs are with consultancy. And about off-campus I...
I'm a B.tech fresher from Civil Engineering. However, I completed a certified course in SQL and Manual Testing and got placed as a QA Intern at a growing startup. I'm...
Electropages says: Triboelectrics is the generation of electricity from friction and it could become a new power source for electronic devices. The friction could be as simple as a finger...