Real life Tortoise Vs. Rabbit Race - Who will win?

Everyone knows that the 'slow and steady' tortoise wins the faster rabbit. But what about a real life race between the two? Who will win?

Find out -

What's your take on the video above?

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Meanwhile Dog in background realized there is a meal for him 😁😁
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Rabbit was still running faster but Tortoise was more concentrated 😁
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Was that rabbit really just too lazy or am I just realizing that the story I read so many times was actually non-fiction! 😁

For those among us who keep trying hard and are only inching towards our goals really slowly, this gives a lot of hope. Slow but steady wins the race.
  • vishal deokar
    vishal deokar
    rabbit think about people who was saw the event. and tortoise was forget all around it and walk on its way....................constantly..

actually thats a real life
    we think about those people who live around us
    we think much more about all these because of these people we forget our goal

and become a loser.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Intex Technologies is back at it again and this time with two smartphone launches in a single day. Intex has launched the new Aqua Supreme+ and Aqua Crystal smartphones today....
I'm student of software engineering and I need a hardware base project as final year project if anyone can help me....?
Born in Kannauj - the perfume capital of India, in a family that runs the manufacturing business of essential oils, aromatherapy oils & attars, Swapnil Pathak graduated as a Electronics...
As Twitter user base keeps dwindling due to the constant stream of complaints about abuse and harassment from users especially celebrities, the company has decided to put its foot down...
Opera has been at the forefront of browser innovation. Opera has been the first browser to introduce native ad-blocking, power saving and free VPN. Opera is now out with another...