Raspberry Pi Robotics Tutorials

We are always fascinated by robotics but not sure how we can build a robot. I have started up a blog so that you can learn programming, electronics, mechanics by doing! Here, I am using Raspberry Pi a full fledged computer mounted on Robot. Here is the link that you can keep following: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Comio India has unveiled a new budget smartphone, the Comio C2 in the country. It is the fourth member in the company's budget smartphone portfolio and is priced competitively at...
Quote: Future GM battery-electric vehicles will include coupes, sedans, crossovers, SUVs and possibly even pickup trucks. End quote GM to Produce 20 New Electric Cars by 2023
Amazon has grasped the importance of the Indian market and launched all the three variants of its intelligent voice controlled device Echo during Amazon Great Indian Festival. The smart devices...
Quote - "A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" Have always taken inspiration along the way from the idea and words of some...
Quote: Wood is the oldest of construction materials. It’s elemental, and humankind’s relationship with it runs deep, but in a very literal sense, we’ve been burnt by it one too...