Rap Music powers this implantable Blood Pressure Sensor!

MIT comes up with curious CEan type innovations. Here is an implantable blood pressure sensor which is powered by a few minues of Rap Music.
#-Link-Snipped-#

My concern is that I have read elsewhere that certain kinds of music (Rap type) alters blood pressure of the listener. So, will we get a wrong diagnosis?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here's a Facebook poll that mentions Crazy Engineers. Upvote your favorite. 😀 https://www.facebook.com/questions/10150591817167262/?qa_ref=ssp
One of my friend is planning to take the TOEFL exam for 2 reasons: 1) To include it in her resume 2) To keep it as an Aim to improve...
What is an operational amplifier? The wikipedia defines the op-amp as a DC-coupled high-gain electronic voltage amplifier with a differential input and, usually, a single-ended output. But I would like...
While selecting an electronic instrument what will be the various characteristics you take care of?
Have you ever wondered what is the logic behind equation: (a+b)²=a²+2ab +b² ? This video explains it in very easy to understand language.