Quizzr 25 December - "Connect the Pictures" top scorers

Top scorers of today's quiz themed 'Connect the Pictures' are as follows. Congratulations to all those who made it to top 10.

quizzr-25-december-leaderboard

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Contradicting earlier studies, NASA’s latest report suggests that water is present everywhere on the moon. Its presence does not seem to depend upon the type of terrain, the region on...
The harmless postage-stamp sized pink slide, placed on the desk of Professor Amy Shen was though little but embedded with potential to address a range of applications from screening food...
Although Steve Jobs is quite a well-known name among the present generation, especially the iPhone lovers and those having an entrepreneurial inclination, few people know about the first engineer of...
Although Steve Jobs is quite a well-known name among the present generation, especially the iPhone lovers and those having an entrepreneurial inclination, few people know about the first engineer of...
hi everyone, im student data communication & networking . ive no idea what should i do for my final year project . if anyone has an idea please suggest me...