Queries about embedded and web technologies

Hello Sir, I did my engineering in electronics and communication. Currently looking for Embedded Systems or Web Technologies to make my career. Please let me know the job opportunities and job profiles ( from entry level ) and career perspectives in these fields. Thank you !

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello there! i'd like to ask some advice from you guys on how to attain a report design better and a project monitoring sheet. do you have some sample for...
I love this. Crazy Engineering at its best. Using all Newton's Laws for a biomedical application. That too by a medicine man. Out of the kidney solution: A Trip to...
It's been close to 20 days that I picked up the badminton racket again; after a gap of about 20 years 😕. The lazy muscles that were almost idle for...
As we were drooling on the Xiaomi Mi 5S and Mi 5S Plus smartphones, Xiaomi dropped in another bombshell with its televisions. At the same event, the Chinese electronics conglomerate...
This could be called a game-changing decentralization act from Google, simply the biggest hit in the virtual market for all Indians. Feeling proud, we must congratulate citizens who will be...