Puma Punku‬ Construction - The Mystery of Ancient Aliens

The mysteries of the Puma Punku ruins in South America are explored. Investigators tap into forensic evidence and computer tests to study whether aliens may have inhabited this sophisticated complex.

This episode investigates Bolivia's 14,000 year-old Puma Punku ruins where an ancient civilization constructed sophisticated and intricately carved blocks that inter-lock together, and suggests the site was not built and inhabited by humans, but by advanced extraterrestrials. 😲

Check this out -

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Edward Glassman, PhD was the President of the Creativity College®, a division of Leadership Consulting Services, Inc., and Professor Emeritus of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, where...
Summer season is at the doorsteps if you are living in the northern hemisphere. Many of us use refrigerators. But I have had the sad experience that the chilled water...
what would be better for me doing job in tcs or m tech from coep?
Ever heard of a phone that can sense your mood and emotion? Ever imagined that a phone could gauge the emotions of you with your friends and relatives and form...
I have used apache nutch-1.4 and crawled a website. Now i want to fetch meta tags from every html page. Is this possible ? I have just started using nutch...