Problem in Php script

I am facing a problem in php script ...this script is used to upload a file in server
Please help me ..here is the script

File Upload Form

This form allows you to upload a file to the server.

Type (or select) Filename:
This is my home page

Process Uploaded File

For this i have a created a directory 'uploads' where i want file to be uploaded
but when i check there is no file there
Please help me..Is there any error in script?

Replies

• sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta

move_uploaded_file ($_FILES['uploadFile'] ['tmp_name'],
    "../uploads/".$_FILES['uploadFile'] ['name']);

?>
    Goyal See the changes I have suggested in Bold Maybe they are of help

I am not acquainted with php but I thought this maybe the error so suggested

Please don't laugh if there is something silly in the changes Hope it helps
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Hey I never laugh on others
    because every silly point is also a point
    Thanks for help..but now I got my error actually i have to mention there

Thanks again
  • wlegend
    wlegend
    yeah this is it man ,i've had the same problem once with the enctype tag,
    good luck with php

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey Biggie, It would be great if you could get Criss Messina on CE. I just read a piece on RWW, you can find it here.
can you help me out in giving new ideas for doing mini project in mechanical field
see the code #include #include class demo { private: int no; public: void get_no() { cin>>no; } void process_no() const { no=4; } void display() { cout<
Well all of the c++ programmers know about it's well known feature operator overloading but can anyone explain me. 1:-Why we can't overload ternary operator,sizeof(),.(dot) operator?why? 2:-what is difference between...
Questions like these are normal in common competitive exams. They use just school level mathematics but used to measure someone's analyzing, reasoning & inferring capabilities. So give your head some...