Potential in Youth is merely wasted today! - True or False

1> Do you think the youth of today can be the better survivors of tomorrow?

2> Is the potential exhibited in each youngster channelled properly today?

3> Can India retain herself, as well as develop in time for its youth to shine?

Debate with reason!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Interesting questions to answer. For answering the title - it's actually the 'midway'. That is - there are ample opportunities to put your potential to its fullest and there are ample ways you can waste all your potential. It's basically a function of a person's upbringing and overall personality.

Today's youth can be a better survivors of tomorrow - only if they learn to channelise their energies. On a general note, the potential is not channelised properly. The pursuit of quick succes and showoff makes people follow the trend and not really take out time and energies to find out what they should 'rather' be doing.

I'm not sure how to address the last question. Would shut my mouth until we get more responses here 😀
  • Abhijit Dey
    Abhijit Dey
    1> Do you think the youth of today can be the better survivors of tomorrow?
    Today's youth is more of the kind of the showoff type as said by Sir. Whatever they do they publicize and throw a shout out to let people know about their activities. With that perception, they are killing their own potential which remains inside permanently. They should focus on the better things rather where they can grow themselves. Otherwise with the current decline in logical reasoning among the youth, we see something what Einstein predicted, a generation of idiots due to technology.

2> Is the potential exhibited in each youngster channelled properly today?
    The potential in a youth is hardly understood by himself. Parents and coaches should understand their potential to guide them on how to bank on their potential. Proper guidance is all it takes. It is pretty rare that someone gets to know their own potential and work around accordingly.

3> Can India retain herself, as well as develop in time for its youth to shine?
    This question is relative and keeps changing every time. India won't lose out on its intelligent minds and everyone need to understand that only the people of India can develop the country so we shouldn't crib on the politicians being corrupt.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    I wonder why the youth have failed to respond here. This is the chance to prove yourself. Come on people!
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    The youth if they do differently they are treated like aliens in this world

That is why people seldom do different stuff Other than that Our youth still lack Guts to face a larger crowd and give in easily to peer pressure

If this is not going to change all the three questions there can only be answered in a negative way
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    I was surprised that I wasn't able to vote for either of the choices,I will vote for-
    No, they've diminished in idea and innovation.
    but innovative ideas best lies in today's youth,its just that they are not implementing it( or they are not able to).
  • Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    Whats In Name
    but innovative ideas best lies in today's youth,its just that they are not implementing it( or they are not able to).
    I've heard this a lot. And this is just an excuse. Thought without action is a daydream.

Conqueror
    The youth if they do differently they are treated like aliens in this world
    Anybody who does things differently is considered an outcast - but that doesn't mean one should give up experimenting. At the same time, one should learn from previous mistakes - made by oneself or others. There's no point defying convention just for the heck of it.

And there are guys who keep cribbing about lack of guidance - but would not follow the direction when given. Conversely, all they want to claim is - my Success is mine, my Failures are others' fault!!!
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    I guess Indian Engineers Build 'Jugaad 13' - The 200 Kmpl Car For International Race
    has just disproved the topic.

What do you think?☕
  • superfan
    superfan
    While it is probably easier for a far greater percentage among the youth to succeed today, it has not become necessarily any easier. We all stand on a higher base, but I think the difficulty in rising above the level we are in is as high as it has always been.
  • Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    It's only difficult because people want to compete and win a race. The moment one engrosses himself in what one does best, he'll definitely shine.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Anand Tamariya
    It's only difficult because people want to compete and win a race. The moment one engrosses himself in what one does best, he'll definitely shine.
    Well I have different opinion here. If a person/company (whatever it is) doesn't compete, he'll endup losing.
    "Competition" is the prime reason why the world has moved so far.
    From early ages, from war for throne to now; war for dominancy in market, It's all about competition. I don't see how can you 'shine' without topping the totem-pole.
    No competition : no progress, no development.
    It has always been(& it will) about competition.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Windows fans, there's a reason to rejoice. Windows has confirmed the launch of the much-anticipated update to Windows 8 for later this year under the codename - 'Windows Blue'. Just...
Hi I am Geetam Bharadwaj. I am from Electronics and Telecommuication Branch. Presently I am working in Robotics and Automation field. I am with you to gather more knowledge and...
Air coolers typically use the electric induction motor. Let's discuss the advantages and disadvantages of these motors.
Hello, I just have a question what does practically happen when we delete some files. It creates us the space but where does the deleted file vanishes.
CE Weekend Discussion was conducted online on CE on last Saturday between 3-4 PM. The turnout was low because many CEans thought it'd be on Sunday. The topic of the...