Please how can I make codeblocks run on my system?

Hello,  I downloaded codeblocks 17.12 version last year in November and installed the GNC compiler and it was working fine. I wanted to start practicing all I had learned in my programming classes only for me to write the Hello World program and try to build and run it,  but it kept showing me the error message that the compiler could not be found. So I went to settings and reinstalled the compiler. Nothing happened. I uninstalled and reinstalled the program, but it still didn't work (this was like yesterday). I have an assignment to submit on Thursday and I really need the codeblocks to work. Please help. 

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Many professionals in the automotive and technical industries claim that road noise will increase with the advancement of lightweight and electrification of vehicles. Bose plans to use noise-cancelling technology in...
what are the possible results concerning ph, what's the appropriate ph that acid leach of uranium should be done at?
I am  studying BTech 3rd year and my field is Information technology. I am really confused with what to do after completing my BTech since I don't have any knowledge...
hello ! can someone share any kind of project renewable energy for my final year project . I have searching a lot but still i can't get enough with this...
what actually machine learning is.How it is useful to us in reality.Explain with real time example.