Please help.My laptop is overheating

The speedfan measures for my laptop
HD0: 52C
Temp 1:77 C
Core 0:76 C
Core 1:76 C

Can anyone please tell me what should be the ideal temperatures and what could be the issue?
Refer the screenshot attached..😔

Replies

• Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    ShSK
    The speedfan measures for my laptop
    HD0: 52C
    Temp 1:77 C
    Core 0:76 C
    Core 1:76 C

Can anyone please tell me what should be the ideal temperatures and what could be the issue?
    Refer the screenshot attached..😔
    @#-Link-Snipped-# rfer this link.. How to Diagnose and Fix an Overheating Laptop

this may help you.... I would suggest you not to open your laptop unless you'v done it before but you can surely perform other options mentioned here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Remember the first time you heard the term "smartwatch"? What did you think? Definitely something straight from a James Bond/Sci-Fi movie such as a watch that could double up as...
i have three files among which i have stored the following information: --------------------------------------------------------------- File1.txt contains following: 101 Harry Amritsar Punjab --------------------------------------------------------------- Flie2.txt contains following: 102 Max Chandigarh Punjab 101 Mac...
If anyone of you are using Ubuntu 13.10 then kindly show me the screenshot of Settings -> Universal Access. Thanks. It's urgent.
The Persona Sign-In System from Mozilla was not much known and couldn’t create buzz in the tech world. You are apparently not the only one who does not know anything...
I'll be developing a Windows Phone app as a part of my project. The app will include tags for mentioning. I've planned to use HTML for development, since I've a...